Who can believe it has already been two years? A couple weeks ago The Creative Pack celebrated it’s 2nd Anniversary.
To celebrate, our entire team went to lunch along the beach and enjoyed homemade orange cake made by our senior designer, Heather. Traditionally a 2nd Anniversary is signified with cotton. That’s why Danielle treated each of us to our own pair of Converse sneakers – custom designed by us of course (she’s the coolest). Check back in a few weeks to see the big shoe design reveal!!!!
Doing a yearly review helps us recognize and celebrate our success as a team. Each year seems to go a little bit faster, so it’s important to take a moment to appreciate what we’ve accomplished over the past 12 months, in and outside of the office. Here’s a look back – check out our TCP stats of 2015:
• Designed 300+ private label products for Fresh Thyme alone
• Hired 2 new team members + 1 intern (woo-hoo!)
• Celebrated 3 marriages
• Welcomed 2 babies + 1 new puppy into our lives
• Launched Phase 2 of www.thecreativepack.com
• Won 25+ design awards
• Designed 8 new brands
• Took our 1st out-of-state team trip to Chicago!
• Judged our 1st design competition
• Attended 2 huge trade shows
• Won 15+ new clients (both big & small)
It has been a great two years, with many more to come. Thank you to everyone who has supported us along the way! We can’t wait to see where the future takes The Creative Pack.